Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Christmas Holiday is fast approaching, and I can't believe that I've managed to keep my head above water so far. I realize I've been extrememly neglecting my poor little blog here, due, I'm afraid, to an increased obsession with my new facebook page. As of today there are only eight more days until Christmas, and I must say I got a very late start with everything this year. I have however managed to get through it, and have only a few slight things left (thank heavens). I have Christmas Cards, a cookie swap, and the co-workers gifts left to finish up. Yay!
On the topic of facebook, can I just say here, that I don't know why I didn't check it out sooner. I found an old high school friend I haven't seen if 15 years! It was an incredible high!
Well everyone, have a great holiday. I hope to write more over the break (which I will not lie, I'm in dire need of!)

2 comments:

Sooz said...

I admit, I am addicted to checking Facebook several times a day!

I too, have neglected my blogging and hope to keep up with it over break.

Have a glorious Christmas!

motorgirl donna said...

No fair - I have not gotten the hang of facebook. Hope things are going well for you - I'm coming up for air and hope we can all get together soon.