Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Spaces


I want to thank everyone for their patience while I've been under "construction". I'm not sure that's the right word, but the thanks are there just the same.

I've been busy over the past year making a number of changes in my life. The first and most important was the new job I started back in March. I love it and I'll stay as long as they keep me.

As you can see from the picture I have also been very busy re-organizing my studio. This is the sewing "niche". It's been a desperate attempt to make the room look less basement like and more the center of my creative universe. It's coming along. One more white shelf and a sturdy area rug and I will be more than happy with it.

Oh, and one more thing! God bless vintage sheets. They make the best curtains and chair covers. (Only 4 more chairs to go!)






No comments: