Sunday, February 17, 2008

Geisha



This is the start of the custom order I am doing for a young student where I work. She loves bags and loves anything oriental. She's a girl after my own heart. It should be completed by the end of the week. I'm just not sure at the moment if the strap will be long enough so some adjustments must be made. I am pretty happy with the progress so far. It doesn't take long to go together either, so I'm seeing the potential to make more up rather quickly to go into the store. I just need to go buy some more interfacing. I think I'll stop there after the play today, so TTFN, I'm off to GEVA to see Cabaret. (yay!)

1 comment:

Pinkdotties said...

Thats a very nice fabric! I use to have a bag similar to that one when I was in high school. They were very popular when I was in school. I like it!