Friday, March 28, 2008

It's been a very long two weeks. I came down with what I thought was a knock down case of the flu. I had a fever for almost four days, no appetite, a cough, exhaustion...it was no fun. So anyway after subjecting myself to a second week of miserable I went (yes finally) to the doctor, only to discover that what I had/have is a sinus infection. That would explain the incredibly painful headaches I would get in my sleep. So now I'm on an antibiotic, and the doctor assures me that I'm not dying (although for a moment or two there it really felt like it).
So anyway, on to some fun news. This Saturday we are trying to get to Buffalo again for my sister's scrapbook swap. I'm taking two of my finished bags to try to sell. I went last night to pick up a basting gun from Joann etc. so I could attach my tags and make them look more professional. It worked great and was fun too. I can't wait to do all of my other items now. My little business is starting to look more professional, Yay! Who knew all it would take was a design program, a scallop punch and a basting gun. Fun fun. Look out world!
Anyways all, have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Pinkdotties said...

Hi Lisa!
I hope you are feeling much better! Spring break for me this week, so most likely you will be hearing a lot more from me. I see your tags will look beautiful and I hope you your shop sells tons!