Friday, July 24, 2009

Embracing My Inner Nerds:


I've been in a very strange mood the past few weeks, and with that mood has also come the return of my creative muse, who I have been dearly missing lately. I just haven't been in the mood to really complete anything, but now that the creativity is back I'm taking full advantage. With it's return my mind has been in a whirl, and from that whirl has grown my ever expanding business of making little nerd dolls. Who knew!

Poindexter has been recieving rave reviews just on his photo alone, and so now there is a growing box of them currently residing on the coffee table, and at least a dozen more in my head waiting to exist. They will be done this weekend, and one has sold based solely on his just the sketch. He's not even made yet. With any luck I will be able to put them onto my etsy store before the weekend is over.

Stay tuned for more photos, there's nothing more hilarious than a box of little nerd personalities, popping their eyeglasses over the edge of their box, just glarring at you after being brought to life, and to be honest, I've really needed a chuckle lately.

1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

love the nerds in a box. I know all about those moods...and then wham ...creativity spills!