Monday, February 11, 2008

Half the Dress Done

Well I'm getting there. I have the top half of the dress I've been trying to make put together. The fabric is from Craft Bits and Pieces in Fairport, NY. Thank goodness it's a small size because I had just enough of the fabric, for the top and the skirt. As you can tell it's a halter top type dress,it will have a zipper in the back of the skirt,and it ties at the back of the neck. My goal is to attach the skirt and have it done by the end of the week. I'm in the process of combining two patterns so we'll see how it works out, but for now, so far so good. Any one know a young girl who wears a size 12?
After this it's back to all the bags I have cut out. I have three more of those, and a custom order messenger bag to work on. Busy busy.

No comments: