Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My new toy!

For years and years and years my tax return has gone to practical things, like car repairs, bills, whatever...but this year...oh this year I spent some money on me, and in return I helped the economy out too. Ok so that's how I'm justifying it anyway. It sounds good in my head. I had a list of wants and this just happened to go on sale the day after the tax return hit my bank account, so for everything I paid as much as the unit itself not on sale...and...wink wink...I can write it off next year on taxes on a business expense. It's a personal screen printing machine. I bought it Sunday and it's taken me until now to get my design ready, so that's done. At the rate I'm going I won't get to experiment with actual screen exposure and printing until this coming Saturday, but I hear there's a snow storm coming so it all works out.

1 comment:

Kris Holmes said...

This is the luckiest machine in the world! Based on your quilts and other projects, it is going to be producing some beautiful, beautiful things. Be sure and post what you make with it. Your work is gorgeous!