Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Buddha Pillow for Jeanette B, if she wants it??


When I was experimenting with my personal screen printer, I got a very short run of the Buddha image before the image broke down and the screen needed to be cleaned again. This image of him above was a test run on white muslin, that I just didn't have the heart to scrap (something about tossing a deity in the trash just doesn't sit right), so I dug out a bunch of black and white scrap fabric to strip piece a pillow together, and insanely decided to put a black ruffle all the way around it. I will think twice, before I do that again, or at least until I've bought a ruffling foot for my sewing machine. I then got out my 100 stitch embroidery sewing machine(which spends most of it's life safely in a case on the shelf) and added the white stitching. I like how it came out, but have decided not to list it on my store.Instead I plan to give it to one of my grad students, who comes in to visit all the time. She's also one of my blogs avid followers, and I appreciate that, so this is for her. If she wants it of course! ;)

1 comment:

Jea said...

Of course she wants it!!! She will also pay for it! =)