Thursday, June 12, 2008

Going Green


I've gone green. I officially have one whole wall done, and it took four days. Yep, 4 days. I'm meticulous in case you all didn't already know that, so I guess four days on one wall is pretty normal for me. I even plan on going back over the trim when I'm done just to touch up where some green paint should not have ended up. So let's do the math. Today is June 12. If it takes four days per wall, painting every night without stopping, I should have the whole room complete by oh...hmmmm...June 24th. Well we'll see.


It's taken three coats of white to cover the yellow trim, and so far just two coats of the green. I started putting everything back in order along that one wall so I'll update with a picture over the next day or so. I really really really love it! It feels so much happier.

1 comment:

motorgirl donna said...

Yes, 4 days is a bit anal.

I'm praying for you.....

;)