Thursday, June 12, 2008

My First Swap-bot Coordinator Gig!


Look at me! I'm a swap co-ordinator. I took the plunge and finally decided to host a swap on swap-bot.com. The specifics are below. Please join! I'm very excited about it. If it goes well I may do another one. I have all kinds of ideas in mind.



4-1/2" Fabric Square Swap

Swap-bot URL: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/16951
Swap Coordinator:
Loverouge (contact)
Swap categories:
Fabric

Number of people in swap:1

Last day to signup/drop: June 23, 2008
Date items must be sent by: June 30, 2008

Number of swap partners: 2

Description:
Do you love fabric? We'll here's your chance to swap for some more. If you are like me you might cut down all of your scraps into quiltable 4-1/2" squares. In this swap you will send (6) six
4-1/2" squares to (2) two partners. Squares can be coordinating or not, but they must all be
4-1/2" in size. You can even coordinate with your partners favorite colors. It's totally up to you. This swap is for US only, and for swap participants with a 3.5 or higher rating.

No comments: